AUSTRALIA: BRL Hardy shares at a low for the year
Shares in the Australian wine group, BRL Hardy, fell to their lowest level in nearly a year yesterday. BRL Hardy shares have fallen by 11% since the beginning of the month amid concerns that the company's earnings could be affected by heavy discounting and its high multiples. The company is thought to be trading at a relatively high price-to-earnings ratio of 12 times 2002 earnings.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights