AUSTRALIA: BRL Hardy reveals ten-year export push into Japan
BRL Hardy, the Australian wine giant, has unveiled plans for an ambitious sales push in the Japanese market. The company said it wanted to double its share of the country's wine market. BRL Hardy already controls around 10% of the market for Australian wine, but with the appointment of a regional representative, Craig Campbell, the company hopes to increase revenues for the group from Japan. At the moment Japan contributes around 2-3% of revenue for the group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages