AUSTRALIA: BRL Hardy reveals ten-year export push into Japan
BRL Hardy, the Australian wine giant, has unveiled plans for an ambitious sales push in the Japanese market. The company said it wanted to double its share of the country's wine market. BRL Hardy already controls around 10% of the market for Australian wine, but with the appointment of a regional representative, Craig Campbell, the company hopes to increase revenues for the group from Japan. At the moment Japan contributes around 2-3% of revenue for the group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire