AUSTRALIA: BRL Hardy reveals ten-year export push into Japan
BRL Hardy, the Australian wine giant, has unveiled plans for an ambitious sales push in the Japanese market. The company said it wanted to double its share of the country's wine market. BRL Hardy already controls around 10% of the market for Australian wine, but with the appointment of a regional representative, Craig Campbell, the company hopes to increase revenues for the group from Japan. At the moment Japan contributes around 2-3% of revenue for the group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote