AUSTRALIA: BRL Hardy posts 14% rise in net profit
Australian wine group, BRL Hardy, posted net profit for 2001 of A$72.2 million (US$37.8m), 14% up on 2000. The uplift was attributed to robust sales in the UK and Europe. Managing director, Stephen Millar, said that the outlook for 2002 was "extremely positive," in spite of difficult conditions in Australia and in export markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter