AUSTRALIA: BRL Hardy gains Barossa presence with winery opening
Australian wine giant BRL Hardy has gained a presence in the important Barossa Valley region of South Australia, with the opening today of a A$24m Barossa Valley Estate (BVE) complex. BVE is a joint venture with some 80 Barossa grape growers, with Hardy controlling a 50% stake. BVE's general manager Bruce Richardson said today that the new winery facility, which will cost A$24m when complete, provided the company with significantly expanded sales opportunities in the future.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit