AUSTRALIA: BRL Hardy chief scoops A$1m payday
Stephen Millar, the chief executive of BRL Hardy, has reaped his reward for the good year the company has enjoyed by lifting his annual pay to more than A$1m. According to the BRL Hardy annual report, Millar's total remuneration was A$1.007m, comprising a basic salary of A$640,245, a superannuation of A$134,557, a bonus of A$134,558 and A$98,408 in other benefits. BRL Hardy recorded a 21% rise in net profit to A$72 million for 2000/2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat