Product Launch - UK: Britvic's Turbo Tango
Click through to view Britvic's Turbo Tango
Britvic's Turbo Tango
Category - Soft drinks, aerosol
Available - Limited-edition from the end of July until late October
Location - UK, off-trade in selected outlets
Price - GBP1.60 (US$2.56) per 37.5cl bottle
Distribution - Britvic
Turbo Tango features ‘nitro-fuelled' aerosol technology, designed to deliver "a foamy blast of orange". The product is the world's first soft drink dispensed through an aerosol container, Britvic claims.
If successful, Britvic said it will consider making the range available to a wider range of retailers next year.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends