Product Launch - UK: Britvic's Robinsons Select
Product Launch - Britvic Robinsons Select
Britvic is to launch premium squash range Robinsons Select on the UK soft drinks market.
Category - premium squash, still
Available - Now
Location - Multiple and independent retailers
Price - GBP1.59 (US$2.36) per 850ml bottle
Distribution - Britvic
Robinsons Select is aimed at a "more adult palate" and available in the following flavours: Orange, Mandarin and Peach; Apple & Wild Blueberry; Red Grape, Pomegranate & Raspberry; Orange, Mandarin and Peach No Added Sugar.
"Robinsons Select will fill a gap in the market where consumers are looking for a premium squash and are happy to pay a little more for the right product," said Leslie Davey, Robinsons brand director at Britvic.
The launch will be supported by outdoor advertising, sampling and point-of-sale marketing.
Separately, Britvic is also introducing a new look for its Robinsons brand, with a new label that features parents and children picking fruit.
The firm will also relaunch Robinsons Barley Water in 850ml bottles, to coincide with the Robinsons brand's 75th anniversary of its sponsorship with the Wimbledon tennis championship.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part II
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Coca-Cola Amatil FY 2016 - results data
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Bacardi takes stake in Ilegal Mezcal
- Heineken hit by Greek compensation claim
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends