Product Launch - UK: Britvic's J2O Glitter Berry
Click through to view Britvic's J2O Glitter Berry
Britvic's J2O Glitter Berry
Category - Soft drink, fruit with spice
Available - From this month
Location - UK, in both the on- and off-trade
Price - MRRP of GBP3.67 (US$5.90) per four-pack of 27.5cl bottles in off-trade, GBP1.85 per bottle in on-trade
Distribution - Britvic
J2O Glitter Berry is a combination of red grape, cherry and a hint of spice with edible gold glitter.
The launch will be supported by a GBP2.5m TV and cinema marketing campaign from November, which is themed around the ‘Smile Tastebuds’ creative that ran on UK screens earlier this year. Britvic will also run sampling campaigns in the off-trade, and will offer the on-trade front-of-bar POS.
The variant will be available as a limited edition, the run of which was not specified.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory