Product Launch - UK: Britvic's J2O Glitter Berry
Click through to view Britvic's J2O Glitter Berry
Britvic's J2O Glitter Berry
Category - Soft drink, fruit with spice
Available - From this month
Location - UK, in both the on- and off-trade
Price - MRRP of GBP3.67 (US$5.90) per four-pack of 27.5cl bottles in off-trade, GBP1.85 per bottle in on-trade
Distribution - Britvic
J2O Glitter Berry is a combination of red grape, cherry and a hint of spice with edible gold glitter.
The launch will be supported by a GBP2.5m TV and cinema marketing campaign from November, which is themed around the ‘Smile Tastebuds’ creative that ran on UK screens earlier this year. Britvic will also run sampling campaigns in the off-trade, and will offer the on-trade front-of-bar POS.
The variant will be available as a limited edition, the run of which was not specified.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review