UK: Britvic to revamp J20 in pack redesign
Britvic is to relaunch its J2O juice brand in the UK with a new look and backed by a GBP4m (US$5.7m) marketing spend.
The redesign is intended to give the brand a "bold, fresh, modern look", the company said this week.
"The new J20 design is just the beginning of a huge campaign for the brand in 2009 that will really put J20 front of mind with consumers," said senior brand manager George Cobb.
"With TV, innovation and a great PR platform to come, we're confident J20 will help our customers drive their sales and their profits in 2009."
Britvic said the "unique" J20 bottle will remain, with a new label design communicating the combination of the two fruits.
The new design will be supported by marketing investment throughout the year with TV, press and online activity. The new J2O will be available to customers from 6 April.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research