UK: Britvic to move head office
Britvic will close its Essex head office once a suitable location has been sought
Britvic has confirmed to just-drinks that it is looking to relocate its headquarters in the UK.
The soft drinks firm said today (11 July) that it will close its head office in Chelmsford, Essex, once a suitable alternative location has been sought. No job cuts are expected to come from the move.
"It is early days so we have no venue at present," the spokesperson told just-drinks. "We are looking at the M1 and M25 intersection. There will still be a presence in Essex but this move is about having a more central location for the broader workforce and internal links."
The spokesperson added: "It is absolutely our intention that staff will move with us, but once we have found a building then we will go into consultation with staff."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Can fruit cider survive UK slowdown? - Focus
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends