UK: Britvic renews Ryanair drinks deal - report
Irish budget airline Ryanair Holdings has signed a new five-year drinks supply deal with Britvic, according to reports.
The Dublin-based carrier said the contract would allow it to serve Pepsi, 7Up, J20 and Britvic's range of juices on board all its flights until 2013, reports claimed earlier this week.
No-one was available at Britvic to confirm the reports when contacted by just-drinks today (6 June).
Earlier this week, Britvic introduced Pepsi Xtra Cold to the UK on-trade as a way of enabling draught cola to be served "extra cold". The offering, unveiled yesterday, is delivered through a patented dispense system, providing a balance of carbonation, syrup mix and temperature to give a "flawless cola experience".
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit