UK: Britvic renews Ryanair drinks deal - report
Irish budget airline Ryanair Holdings has signed a new five-year drinks supply deal with Britvic, according to reports.
The Dublin-based carrier said the contract would allow it to serve Pepsi, 7Up, J20 and Britvic's range of juices on board all its flights until 2013, reports claimed earlier this week.
No-one was available at Britvic to confirm the reports when contacted by just-drinks today (6 June).
Earlier this week, Britvic introduced Pepsi Xtra Cold to the UK on-trade as a way of enabling draught cola to be served "extra cold". The offering, unveiled yesterday, is delivered through a patented dispense system, providing a balance of carbonation, syrup mix and temperature to give a "flawless cola experience".
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research