UK: Britvic puts permanent price marks on key brands
UK-based Britvic Soft Drinks is introducing permanent price marking to its key packs of leading Pepsi, 7 Up, Tango and Robinsons. In a bid to drive sales in independents and boost retailers profits the new pricing policy said Britvic is in line with the Right Choice strategies, encouraging people to trade up to 500ml and two-litre pack sizes which provide better cash margins, as well as driving future consumption by reminding shoppers to buy squash from their local store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets