UK: Britvic puts permanent price marks on key brands
UK-based Britvic Soft Drinks is introducing permanent price marking to its key packs of leading Pepsi, 7 Up, Tango and Robinsons. In a bid to drive sales in independents and boost retailers profits the new pricing policy said Britvic is in line with the Right Choice strategies, encouraging people to trade up to 500ml and two-litre pack sizes which provide better cash margins, as well as driving future consumption by reminding shoppers to buy squash from their local store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence