UK: Britvic puts permanent price marks on key brands
UK-based Britvic Soft Drinks is introducing permanent price marking to its key packs of leading Pepsi, 7 Up, Tango and Robinsons. In a bid to drive sales in independents and boost retailers profits the new pricing policy said Britvic is in line with the Right Choice strategies, encouraging people to trade up to 500ml and two-litre pack sizes which provide better cash margins, as well as driving future consumption by reminding shoppers to buy squash from their local store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018