UK: Britvic puts permanent price marks on key brands
UK-based Britvic Soft Drinks is introducing permanent price marking to its key packs of leading Pepsi, 7 Up, Tango and Robinsons. In a bid to drive sales in independents and boost retailers profits the new pricing policy said Britvic is in line with the Right Choice strategies, encouraging people to trade up to 500ml and two-litre pack sizes which provide better cash margins, as well as driving future consumption by reminding shoppers to buy squash from their local store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets