UK: Britvic puts permanent price marks on key brands
UK-based Britvic Soft Drinks is introducing permanent price marking to its key packs of leading Pepsi, 7 Up, Tango and Robinsons. In a bid to drive sales in independents and boost retailers profits the new pricing policy said Britvic is in line with the Right Choice strategies, encouraging people to trade up to 500ml and two-litre pack sizes which provide better cash margins, as well as driving future consumption by reminding shoppers to buy squash from their local store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- NPD: Brewdog's Born to Die
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review