UK: Britvic pushes Robinsons as healthy family drink
Britvic Soft Drinks plans to launch a marketing campaign that reinforces the family heritage of its Robinsons range in the UK.
The company said today (4 May) that the campaign will introduce the tagline "Raise them on Robinsons" in an effort to build on the brand's image as a drink that mothers should give to their children.
The initiative will kick off this month with a four-week stint of television advertising, paired with press ads in monthly and weekly magazines on shelf for the duration.
The company said the TV ad uses animation to tell the story of a seed that, when watered with Robinsons squash, begins to grow until it becomes a flower from which a child emerges.
"The new 'Raise them on Robinsons' campaign will reinforce the role Robinsons plays in family life and reassure mums that they are making the best choice for their children when they choose Robinsons," said Britvic brands director Jonathan Gatward.
Robinsons is the third-biggest soft drinks brand in the UK off-trade and the tenth-largest grocery brand overall.
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends