UK: Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
Britvic said the role is newly-created
Britvic has promoted its GB marketing director to an international role that will see him lead promotional campaigns across the group.
Jonathan Gatward will take on the newly-created global category & capability director post when a replacement for his current job is found, Britvic told just-drinks. Gatward will assume responsibility for international adult soft drinks strategy, as well as leading “strategic marketing capability initiatives”.
Gatward, who joined Britvic in 2004, has held roles including brand director for Britvic's Robinsons stable. Previously, he head up marketing for the Sharwoods and Robertsons brands at food manufacturer Rank Hovis McDougall.
In nine-month results released last week, Britvic posted a steady lift in sales and volumes.
Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Synopsis Canadean's "Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...read more
Synopsis Canadean's "Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
For 2013 and 2014, the company aims at maintaining its brands’ positions as some of the UK’s most-liked as well as growing in line with or quicker than the soft drinks’ market itself. The company unde...
Britvic's Ireland unit has launched a no-sugar version of its MiWadi diluted squash brand....
Britvic Ireland is expected to continue to grow through the renewal of its licence to distribute PepsiCo brands in the future. It is also expected to emphasise its own brands through marketing and dev...
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly