UK: Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
Britvic said the role is newly-created
Britvic has promoted its GB marketing director to an international role that will see him lead promotional campaigns across the group.
Jonathan Gatward will take on the newly-created global category & capability director post when a replacement for his current job is found, Britvic told just-drinks. Gatward will assume responsibility for international adult soft drinks strategy, as well as leading “strategic marketing capability initiatives”.
Gatward, who joined Britvic in 2004, has held roles including brand director for Britvic's Robinsons stable. Previously, he head up marketing for the Sharwoods and Robertsons brands at food manufacturer Rank Hovis McDougall.
In nine-month results released last week, Britvic posted a steady lift in sales and volumes.
In common with several global brewers, the world's major soft drinks producers have identified 2020 as a significant target date in their sustainability strategies. In the opening section of this year...
In 2014, Britvic Soft Drinks launched its Britvic Soft Drinks Vision plan. This followed on from research involving 33,000 people, collating information on over 125,000 consumption occasions across al...
Earlier today, Britvic announced the purchase of Brazilian soft drinks company Empresa Brasileira de Bebidas e Alimentos (EBBA)....
Britvic Ireland is expected to continue to grow through the renewal of its licence to distribute PepsiCo brands in the future. It is also expected to emphasise its own brands through marketing and dev...
Functional Drinks in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile al...
Bottled Water in United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research