UK: Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
Britvic said the role is newly-created
Britvic has promoted its GB marketing director to an international role that will see him lead promotional campaigns across the group.
Jonathan Gatward will take on the newly-created global category & capability director post when a replacement for his current job is found, Britvic told just-drinks. Gatward will assume responsibility for international adult soft drinks strategy, as well as leading “strategic marketing capability initiatives”.
Gatward, who joined Britvic in 2004, has held roles including brand director for Britvic's Robinsons stable. Previously, he head up marketing for the Sharwoods and Robertsons brands at food manufacturer Rank Hovis McDougall.
In nine-month results released last week, Britvic posted a steady lift in sales and volumes.
Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Synopsis Canadean's "Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...read more
Following its successful emergence in the US beverage market as a result of high levels of investment from major companies such as Kraft and The Coca-Cola Co, the liquid water enhancer category has be...
Synopsis Canadean's "Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
For 2013 and 2014, the company aims at maintaining its brands’ positions as some of the UK’s most-liked as well as growing in line with or quicker than the soft drinks’ market itself. The company unde...
Britvic Ireland Ltd continues to hold a strong position in soft drinks, offering leading brands, such as Club and Ballygowan, in Ireland. Despite the challenges it faces, due to the difficult economic...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Comment - Diageo Making the Best of a Bad Job?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- How Modern Marketing Compounds My Twitter Shame
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- China to axe duty on Australian wine
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research