UK: Britvic price tag too high
Potential buyers of UK soft drink producer Britvic are being put off by its £700m price tag according to a report by the Evening Standard newspaper. Three years ago Britvic, which made an operating profit of £11m in the first half of the financial year, was valued at £300m. Recent analyst predictions have placed it in the region of £500m, but the latest valuation by the company's advisors is around £200m higher than analysts first thought the company to be worth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory