UK: Britvic prepares TV push for Robinsons Smooth Juice
Britvic has lined up an advertising campaign for its recently-launched Robinsons Smooth Juice brand in the UK.
The company said today (11 June) that the 20-second advert, entitled 'Pour', will run from today for three weeks across the country. The ad is part of a GBP2.8m (US$5.5m) campaign behind the juice.
Running concurrently with the advert will be a sampling campaign, both in supermarkets and at the forthcoming Wimbledon tennis championships.
"Our investment behind Robinsons Smooth Juice demonstrates our belief in the potential of it," said Jonathan Gatward, brand director for Robinsons. "The campaign focuses on the product's smooth taste and, along with the sampling activity, will drive consumer trial."
Britvic launched the Robinsons Smooth Juice extension in February, as the company looked to bolster its presence in the juice category in the UK. The ambient juice is available in orange, apple and apple & blackcurrant flavours, in one-litre re-sealable PET bottles.
A glance at the "Water List" at exclusive London hotel Claridge's may give one a glimpse into the future for the water sector. The lofty prices being asked for exotic waters sourced from far-flung cou...
The growth of still soft drinks, such as juices and functional waters, presents manufacturers with a problem, as they are more susceptible to spoilage than traditional carbonated drinks. However, thei...
Castel Group has said it will look to bottle its wines in PET if the price of glass continues to rise next year....
Coca-Cola Amatil has upped its profit forecast for the second half of this year....
Coca-Cola Drycker Sverige AB has invested in its bottling facility, the company said today....
Baltika Breweries has launched a new beer to its Kupecheskoye brand....
Brau Union has turned its Gasteiner mineral water unit into a joint venture....
Wolf Blass is trumpeting its plastic bottle offering in the UK in the run-up to Christmas....
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Pernod Ricard keen to stem Absolut US declines
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research