UK: Britvic prepares promo push for Fruit Shoot H2O in UK
Britvic is to invest in an advertising campaign for its water brand Robinsons Fruit Shoot H2O in the UK.
The soft drinks company said today (1 June), that it will spend GBP2.5m (US$5m) on advertising, using the same illustrative style as the 'Raise them on Robinsons' brand campaign.
TV adverts will air during programmes including This Morning, Channel 4 News and Wife Swap and will be seen by 78% of mums, the company claimed. A further outdoor campaign will include advertising on roadsides and in shopping centres.
Britvic's marketing director, Andrew Marsden said: "Robinsons Fruit Shoot H2O became the number one kids' water after only eight weeks and now, only a year on, has a 49% share of the category.
"This campaign will further drive brand awareness and trial."
The UK-based company recently announced that operating profit for the 28 weeks to 15 April increased by 30.1% year-on-year, hitting GBP24.2m (US$47.7m). Total sales for the period were up 9.3% to GBP353.6m. While revenue from still drinks was up 8.5% to GBP166.8m, CSD sales also outperformed the market, Britvic said, rising 9.6% to GBP175.2m.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research