UK: Britvic makes agency appointments
Britvic Soft Drinks has appointed a number of media planning, buying and sales promotion agencies in a bid to support its portfolio growth plans.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has been appointed as media planner for the company's Robinsons, Fruit Shoot, Tango and J2O brands, and CHI & Partners has been appointed as media planner for drench. Both agencies already handle creative work for the respective brands.
Britvic has also appointed MCHI as the media buyer for all Britvic-owned brands and The Marketing Store as sales promotion agency for Robinsons and Gatorade.
Notorious has been appointed as sales promotion agency for Tango and Mindshare will retain the Pepsi, 7Up and Gatorade accounts for both media planning and buying. KLP will be retained as sales promotion agency for Pepsi and 7Up
"We are evolving our agency roster to meet new and changing dynamics within the market and to drive forward our ambitious growth plans," said Simon Stewart, marketing director at Britvic. "We believe that integrating media planning within our creative agencies will deliver better creative and more media neutral solutions.
"We look forward to building close working relationships with our new agency partners."
This week Britvic announced plans to relaunch its J2O juice brand in the UK with a new look and backed by a GBP4m (US$5.7m) marketing spend.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range