UK: Britvic launches new Pepsi multi-pack
Britvic Soft Drinks has this week launched a new 4 x 1.5 litre Pepsi multipack into the UK take home market. "The multipack market has seen significant growth over the past two years and this latest pack, developed as a result of our Right Choice programme and buy more strategy will provide additional choice for Pepsi drinkers, driving sales and profits for retailers," said Britvic's business unit director, Andrew Richards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites