UK: Britvic launches new cinema campaign
Britvic Soft Drinks is launching a new cinema advertising campaign for Ame, its adult soft drink, in the next phase of its high profile £2m, 18-month campaign.
Ame is Japanese for 'gentle rain' and the 60-second advertisement shows a traditionally-dressed geisha girl in an authentic Japanese garden being cleansed by gentle rain to reveal a modern woman underneath.
Cathryn Sleight, Britvic's director of brand marketing said: "The ad directly links Ame's Japanese heritage with its target audience, the modern female adult consumer aged 25 plus, to raise brand awareness and drive trial and penetration."
Launched in conjunction with the much-hyped film American Sweethearts, the advertisement will run throughout November and December.
Ame, a sparkling fruit juice and mineral water with eastern herbal extracts, contains no added sugar. It is available in white, red or rose and dry in 750ml bottles (and 330ml bottled in the on trade).
As the US distillers' association, Discus, for the first time in its history publishes its annual report into spirits advertising, which includes complaints against its self-regulatory code, David Rob...
Constellation Brands is interested in some of Allied Domecq's spirits brands, according to reports today (15 April)....
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report