UK: Britvic launches Juice Up £1.5m campaign
Leading soft drinks company, Britvic Soft Drinks, is all set to reveal the first of its TV advertisements on Monday, to boost the launch of Juice Up, its new range of chilled juice drinks.As part of a £1.5m campaign, Britvic has carefully chosen its broadcast schedule to reach both older children and teenagers. It is determined to maximise the potential of a product, they believe will add £53m to the category in grocery multiples alone."This is not just more run-of-the-mill advertising to kids, it is advertising for kids," said Britvic marketing director, Andrew Marsden."They are an upbeat and gritty portrayal of 14 year-olds taking life as it comes, with optimism and honesty."Commenting on Juice Up, Marsden said: "The timing is right for a nutritious new drink that satisfies cool kids and health aware mums. The response to Juice Up has already been extremely positive and we are confident that it will re-energise the fruit drinks sub category, driver market value and increase customer profit." Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages