UK: Britvic launches Juice Up £1.5m campaign
Leading soft drinks company, Britvic Soft Drinks, is all set to reveal the first of its TV advertisements on Monday, to boost the launch of Juice Up, its new range of chilled juice drinks.As part of a £1.5m campaign, Britvic has carefully chosen its broadcast schedule to reach both older children and teenagers. It is determined to maximise the potential of a product, they believe will add £53m to the category in grocery multiples alone."This is not just more run-of-the-mill advertising to kids, it is advertising for kids," said Britvic marketing director, Andrew Marsden."They are an upbeat and gritty portrayal of 14 year-olds taking life as it comes, with optimism and honesty."Commenting on Juice Up, Marsden said: "The timing is right for a nutritious new drink that satisfies cool kids and health aware mums. The response to Juice Up has already been extremely positive and we are confident that it will re-energise the fruit drinks sub category, driver market value and increase customer profit." Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Edrington’s The Macallan 40 Year Old - NPD
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends