UK: Britvic launches Juice Up £1.5m campaign
Leading soft drinks company, Britvic Soft Drinks, is all set to reveal the first of its TV advertisements on Monday, to boost the launch of Juice Up, its new range of chilled juice drinks.As part of a £1.5m campaign, Britvic has carefully chosen its broadcast schedule to reach both older children and teenagers. It is determined to maximise the potential of a product, they believe will add £53m to the category in grocery multiples alone."This is not just more run-of-the-mill advertising to kids, it is advertising for kids," said Britvic marketing director, Andrew Marsden."They are an upbeat and gritty portrayal of 14 year-olds taking life as it comes, with optimism and honesty."Commenting on Juice Up, Marsden said: "The timing is right for a nutritious new drink that satisfies cool kids and health aware mums. The response to Juice Up has already been extremely positive and we are confident that it will re-energise the fruit drinks sub category, driver market value and increase customer profit." Sarah Diston
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1