UK: Britvic invests in Robinsons, naturally
Britvic aims to launch a television and print campaign in the UK to demonstrate that it has improved its Robinsons brand with natural ingredients, not artificial ones.
The soft drinks company said today (17 August) that it has invested GBP2.4m (US$4.7m) in its new television campaign, aimed to target 80% of mothers. The 20-second advert, which will be aired throughout August and September in the country, will communicate the message that Robinsons squash does not contain any artificial colours or flavours.
Press advertising will also run in monthly and weekly magazines throughout August, coinciding with the introduction of new pack designs and a national sampling campaign.
Britvic Robinsons brand controller Tom Dalton said: "It's important that we continually acknowledge and respond to the changing preferences of our consumers and the removal of artificial flavours and colours in the Robinsons squash range is an example of this. The new campaign aims to reassure mums that they will continue to provide the best for their families when they give them Robinsons."
Britvic recently partnered with Microsoft Digital Advertising Solutions to launch an online marketing push for its Robinsons squash brand in the UK. The drive is built around a website, www.raisethemonrobinsons.co.uk, which provides advice and ideas to help mothers raise their families.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research