UK: Britvic international MD leaves after unit reshuffle
Britvic announced a new strategy in May
The MD of Britvic's international unit has left the company in the wake of a structural shake-up.
Britvic today (21 November) confirmed to just-drinks the departure of Jim Reade, saying he had “taken the decision to leave the business”. His departure was sparked by the creation of a separate international business unit headed by former group marketing director Simon Stewart, Britvic said
The reorganisation is part of Britvic's new strategy announced after an investigation earlier this year by the UK competition authorities delayed a proposed merger with AG Barr that eventually fell through. The strategy, unveiled in May, includes the closing of two UK factories and a warehouse as part of a GBP30m cost-saving plan.
Rockstar USA Inc's Rockstar SuperSours Blue Raspberry...
Synopsis Canadean's "Britvic Plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
AG Barr is set to re-run three television adverts in the north of England to push its Irn-Bru CSD in the region....
Britvic Ireland Ltd continues to hold a strong position in soft drinks, offering leading brands, such as Club and Ballygowan, in Ireland. Despite the challenges it faces, due to the difficult economic...
The company is focused on following three main strategies in 2013 in order to maintain its presence as one of the leading soft drinks manufacturers in the UK. These are innovation, increased distribut...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets