UK: Britvic international MD leaves after unit reshuffle
Britvic announced a new strategy in May
The MD of Britvic's international unit has left the company in the wake of a structural shake-up.
Britvic today (21 November) confirmed to just-drinks the departure of Jim Reade, saying he had “taken the decision to leave the business”. His departure was sparked by the creation of a separate international business unit headed by former group marketing director Simon Stewart, Britvic said
The reorganisation is part of Britvic's new strategy announced after an investigation earlier this year by the UK competition authorities delayed a proposed merger with AG Barr that eventually fell through. The strategy, unveiled in May, includes the closing of two UK factories and a warehouse as part of a GBP30m cost-saving plan.
Rockstar USA Inc's Rockstar SuperSours Blue Raspberry...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The company is focused on following three main strategies in 2013 in order to maintain its presence as one of the leading soft drinks manufacturers in the UK. These are innovation, increased distribut...
AG Barr is set to re-run three television adverts in the north of England to push its Irn-Bru CSD in the region....
Bottled Water in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to ...
Barr (AG) Plc is focused on joining forces with Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd to become a joint partner company in what is expected to be the largest European soft drinks company. The formulation of the mer...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Focus - Indonesia: Prohibition in Paradise?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Bacardi hands global advertising to single agency
- Heineken "concerned" as Indonesia enacts beer ban
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review