UK: Britvic international MD leaves after unit reshuffle
Britvic announced a new strategy in May
The MD of Britvic's international unit has left the company in the wake of a structural shake-up.
Britvic today (21 November) confirmed to just-drinks the departure of Jim Reade, saying he had “taken the decision to leave the business”. His departure was sparked by the creation of a separate international business unit headed by former group marketing director Simon Stewart, Britvic said
The reorganisation is part of Britvic's new strategy announced after an investigation earlier this year by the UK competition authorities delayed a proposed merger with AG Barr that eventually fell through. The strategy, unveiled in May, includes the closing of two UK factories and a warehouse as part of a GBP30m cost-saving plan.
Rockstar USA Inc's Rockstar SuperSours Blue Raspberry...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The company is focused on following three main strategies in 2013 in order to maintain its presence as one of the leading soft drinks manufacturers in the UK. These are innovation, increased distribut...
AG Barr is set to re-run three television adverts in the north of England to push its Irn-Bru CSD in the region....
Bottled Water in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to ...
Barr (AG) Plc is focused on joining forces with Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd to become a joint partner company in what is expected to be the largest European soft drinks company. The formulation of the mer...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report