UK: Britvic international MD leaves after unit reshuffle
Britvic announced a new strategy in May
The MD of Britvic's international unit has left the company in the wake of a structural shake-up.
Britvic today (21 November) confirmed to just-drinks the departure of Jim Reade, saying he had “taken the decision to leave the business”. His departure was sparked by the creation of a separate international business unit headed by former group marketing director Simon Stewart, Britvic said
The reorganisation is part of Britvic's new strategy announced after an investigation earlier this year by the UK competition authorities delayed a proposed merger with AG Barr that eventually fell through. The strategy, unveiled in May, includes the closing of two UK factories and a warehouse as part of a GBP30m cost-saving plan.
Rockstar USA Inc's Rockstar SuperSours Blue Raspberry...
AG Barr is set to re-run three television adverts in the north of England to push its Irn-Bru CSD in the region....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller