Britvic gets former British American Tobacco exec as non-exec director
Britvic gets a new non-exec director from the end of the month
Britvic has appointed the former COO of British American Tobacco as an independent non-executive director.
John Daly, who spent 20 years at BAT, will take up his post with the UK-based soft drinks group from 27 January, following its AGM. Daly is currently a director at Reynolds American, which is 42%-owned by BAT. He is also a non-exec director at Wolseley, the heating and plumbing products distributor.
On Wednesday, Britvic will report its Q4 and full-year results. Here, just-drinks takes a look at the company's performance in the three months to the 28 September:...
Britvic's CEO has defended a decision to axe Robinsons' full-sugar range after full-year results showed a fall in sales for the brand....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne