UK: Britvic announces Abbey Well supply deal
Under the terms of the deal, effective from 1st August, Britvic will be able to supply Abbey Well, which is already the number three water brand in on-premise, to its on-premise customers and impulse outlets.
Britvic category director, Andrew Marsden said: "Abbey Well compliments the existing Britvic portfolio and is renowned for its quality and gives Britvic an exceptionally strong presence in one of the fastest growing sectors of the market. And with our extensive customer base, we now have the opportunity to develop Abbey Well even further."
Abbey Well is drawn from a source in the Northumbrian Hills, which is between 3,000- and 5,000-years-old, while water is currently one of the fastest growing sectors of the UK soft drinks market.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research