UK: Britvic announces Abbey Well supply deal
Under the terms of the deal, effective from 1st August, Britvic will be able to supply Abbey Well, which is already the number three water brand in on-premise, to its on-premise customers and impulse outlets.
Britvic category director, Andrew Marsden said: "Abbey Well compliments the existing Britvic portfolio and is renowned for its quality and gives Britvic an exceptionally strong presence in one of the fastest growing sectors of the market. And with our extensive customer base, we now have the opportunity to develop Abbey Well even further."
Abbey Well is drawn from a source in the Northumbrian Hills, which is between 3,000- and 5,000-years-old, while water is currently one of the fastest growing sectors of the UK soft drinks market.
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Soft Drinks & Water - Russia in Turmoil
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- WSTA elects Pernod UK chief as chairman