CANADA: Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation: British Columbia Securities Commission Notice of Hearing
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (the "Company") (NASDAQ:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) has been advised by Douglas Mason, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer and a Director, that the British Columbia Securities Commission has issued a Notice of Hearing dated October 31, 2000, making certain allegations against him. Mr. Mason has categorically denied the allegations being made against him and has indicated that he will vigorously defend his position. The allegations in the Notice of Hearing revolve around Mr. Mason's connection with a trust established and administered under the laws of the Island of Jersey. Mr. Mason has stated that his position is that his conduct has not contravened Canadian law, and specifically, any provision of the British Columbia Securities Act. Mr. Mason has further denied categorically that he has in any way acted in a manner that would have any improper effect on the market. Based in Vancouver, B.C., Clearly Canadian is a leading producer of premium beverages, including Clearly Canadian® sparkling flavoured water, Clearly Canadian O(plus)2® and Tre Limone(TM), which are distributed extensively in the United States, Canada and numerous countries worldwide. Clearly Canadian also owns CC Beverage (U.S.) Corporation, a Washington State company, which produces and distributes Cascade Clear® and Clearly Canadian products in the United States and other countries as well as co-packing for other manufacturers' brands. CC Beverage also operates a home/office water delivery business in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. Additional information on Clearly Canadian and CC Beverage may be obtained on the world wide web at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018