FRANCE: Bright Food acquires controlling stake in Diva Bordeaux
Chinese group Bright Food has acquired a 70% stake in Bordeaux trader Diva Bordeaux.
The transaction, announced earlier today (25 June), is for an undisclosed sum, and has been processed through Bright Food's subsidiary, Shanghai Sugar Cigarette and Wine (SSCW).
Diva Bordeaux's founder & president, Pierre Beuchet, and CEO Jean-Pierre Rousseau will hold the remaining 30% of the company's capital. Rousseau will occupy the posts of president & CEO for a minimum five-year mandate following Bright Food's purchase. An SSCW representative will be appointed chairman of a supervisory committee to be created.
The transaction is subject to final closing operations that are due to occur shortly.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends