FRANCE: Bricout & Delbeck staff threaten stocks
Staff fear any delay from judicial proceedings will seriously compromise the takeover of the company which makes provision to maintain 93 out of a total of 136 jobs.
In a symbolic gesture, they emptied 3hl of Champagne down the drain at the company's base at Tours- sur-Marne to underline their resolve .
Pierre Martin, chairman of Bricout & Delbeck's former parent company, La Financiere Martin, who is facing charges of fradulent bankruptcy, opposes the takeover bid and has appealed on the grounds that two of his property companies have been wrongfully included in his assets.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report