CANADA: Brick Brewing to raise C$5.1m
Brick Brewing Co. Ltd. has signed a deal to raise C$5.1m in a private placement of units. Trading in the company's shares was halted yesterday (5 October) pending the announcement.
The Canadian company said it has signed a deal with investment firm Raymond James to be lead agent in a private placement of 3.2m units priced at C$1.60 per unit.
Each unit will include one common share and a common share purchase warrant that will entitle the holder to purchase one additional common share of Brick Brewing for C$2 for two years.
Last month, Brick announced a rise in gross sales for Q2 of 57% to C$11.5m, while net beer revenues rose by 240% to C$6.3m primarily as a result of growth in value and mainstream beer brands, coupled with the launch of the PC brands in Ontario and Quebec during the three-month period. Net income for the quarter reached a record C$832,000 compared with C$554,000 in the second quarter last year, an improvement of C$278,000 or 50%.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research