CANADA: Brick Brewing partners with Latis Imports
Brick Brewing Co has partnered with Latis Imports to launch Latis' craft beer import portfolio in Canada.
The Canadian brewer said earlier this week that it will launch selected beers from Belgian brewer Palm Breweries', whose imports are handled by Latis, in the Ontario market in the final quarter of this year.
"Latis was created to import craft beers from talented independent brewers from around the globe," said George Croft, company president and CEO. "The specialty import beer experience Latis brings to the table is a great asset to Brick Brewery."
"The craft import segment is growing and changing and Latis, along with Palm Breweries, is contributing to the vibrancy of this category by bringing an exceptional Belgian portfolio to North America," added Jim Brickman, founder and executive chair of Brick Brewing.
Thomas W. Gilchrist has resigned from Brick Brewing's board of directors, the company has said. Gilchrist has served as a board member since the company was founded in 1984....
Brick Brewing founder and chairman Jim Brickman has resigned from the Canada-based brewer's board....
Brick Brewing Co. has seen its sales dip in the third quarter, a period the Canadian craft brewer has described as "challenging"....
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"