CANADA: Brick Brewing names new CFO
Canadian brewer Brick Brewing has named Jason Pratt as its new chief financial officer.
Pratt will replace Graydon Moore from 6 October, the firm announced today (3 October). A reason for Moore leaving the post was not given.
Pratt has held senior finance roles in companies operating in the telecommunications, food service, and brewing industries, Ontario-based Brick said.
The publicly-held brewery said last month that second quarter operating profit (EBITDA) fell to C$454,000 (US$424,000), compared with C$942,000 in the same period last year. Net revenues decreased by 9.9% to C$8.7m.
Brick Brewing is facing a lawsuit filed by two of its own shareholders, over a private share placement initiated by the firm last year....
Thomas W. Gilchrist has resigned from Brick Brewing's board of directors, the company has said. Gilchrist has served as a board member since the company was founded in 1984....
Brick Brewing founder and chairman Jim Brickman has resigned from the Canada-based brewer's board....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign