CANADA: Brick Brewing launches Red Baron Lime
Brick Brewing has launched its Red Baron Lime beer in Canada.
Red Baron Lime is a 'light' beer made with '100% natural lime flavour' and is being launched in Ontario, the company said this week. It has a price tag of C$9.35 (US$8.52) for a six-pack plus deposit.
The launch will be supported by "one of the largest advertising campaigns ever undertaken by Brick Brewing", the Canadian brewer said, with radio, print, billboard and transit shelter advertising across the Ontario province and a social media campaign.
Consumers can also enter a competition for a chance to win an all expenses paid trip for six to a local Ontario Resort.
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on reports that it is in talks to refinance a loan related to InBev's US$52bn takeover of Anheuser-Busch....
Heineken's deal to acquire FEMSA Cerveza puts more pressure on rival Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo to resolve its dispute with Anheuser-Busch InBev, analysts believe....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World