Product Launch - CANADA: Brick Brewing Co's Waterloo Grapefruit Radler
Click through to view the new product
Brick Brewing Co's Waterloo Grapefruit Radler
Category - Beer, radler, 3.1% abv
Available - From this week
Location - Canada, off-trade; The Beer Store and Liquor Control Board of Ontario
Price - SRP of CAD2.50 (US$2.30) per 47.3cl can
Brick Brewing Co has launched a grapefruit-flavoured “radler” beer under its Waterloo Brewing unit.
The 3.1% abv drink is a combination of "real" grapefruit juice and German-style small-batch beer, Brick said. The company launched its Waterloo unit last year as its arm for German-style craft beer.
The unit helped the Canadian beer group to record full-year operating profits last year.
KITCHENER, ON, May 12, 2014 /CNW/ - Brick Brewing Co. Limited (TSX: BRB) today announced the launch of Waterloo Grapefruit Radler which blends real grapefruit juice and a finely crafted lager. "The combination of real grapefruit juice and beer, small-batch brewed in the German style, creates an extremely refreshing drink for the summer" said Russell Tabata, Chief Operating Officer, Brick Brewing. "Grapefruit is a natural combination with the citrus notes of beer and at 3.1% alcohol it's the perfect way to satisfy a summer thirst."
"Waterloo Grapefruit Radler is the only one of its kind that's craft-brewed in Ontario" offered Sean Dennis, Director of Marketing. "We're very excited to be the first Ontario craft brewery to satisfy people's thirst for this variety of beer."
"When we launched Waterloo Brewing Co. last year as our craft brewing division we wanted to share the German heritage of our hometown with the people of Ontario" offered George Croft, President and CEO. "Kitchener-Waterloo is the beer-loving heart of the country and we're so very proud to share that spirit with everyone this summer. Our seasonal specialty craft beers are great demonstrations of the artistry that goes into crafting truly outstanding and memorable beers. We hope people enjoy them as much as we do making them - and please enjoy them responsibly."
Original source: Company Release
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets