Product Launch - CANADA: Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Lemon Lime, Orange Mango
Click through to view Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Lemon Lime, Orange Mango
Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Lemon Lime, Orange Mango
Category - RTD, 5% abv
Available - From the Summer
Location - Canada, in Ontario province, off-trade
Price - SRP of CAD10.95 (US$9.90) per six-can pack
Distribution - Brick Brewing Co
Brick Brewing Co is expanding its Seagram RTD offering in the Canadian province of Ontario. Seagram Lemon Lime and Seagram Orange Mango will both roll out to branches of The Beer Store in Ontario later this year.
The two variants will also feature in 12-can mixer packs that will retail at CAD21.95.
Earlier this year, Brick Brewing secured the launch of the Seagram range in Quebec.
Brick Brewing Co. Limited is adding to its portfolio of Seagram coolers, with the launch of their new Seagram Lemon Lime and Orange Mango at The Beer Store across Ontario this summer.
Six-can packs of Seagram Lemon Lime and Seagram Orange Mango start distribution today as well as a new 12-can mixer pack offering a variety of Seagram Wildberry, Iced Lemon Tea, Lemon Lime and Orange Mango.
"Seagram is the only national brand of coolers available at The Beer Store. They are made with pure spring water, all-natural flavours and no preservatives" said Russell Tabata, Chief Operating Officer. "It gives customers a refreshing choice, especially for summer, and has a flavour available to suit just about anyone's tastes" added Tabata.
"We launched Seagram Lemon Lime and Orange Mango to keep up with evolving consumer tastes who demand more variety. The launch of these new Seagram products at The Beer Store will be supported with a radio campaign across Ontario and represents another great step forward for our business" said George Croft, President and CEO of Brick Brewing. "Seagram now offers an outstanding family of subtly flavoured, all natural, pure spring water coolers that are conveniently located wherever people buy beer" added Croft.
New 6-can packs of Seagram Lemon Lime and Orange Mango are available for $10.95. The Seagram 12-can mixer pack sells for $21.95.
Original source: Company Release
Canadean's "Brick Brewing Co. Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile c...
Brick Brewing Co has seen a slight dip in third-quarter sales, but the Canadian craft brewer's bottom line remains healthy. ...
While Brick Brewing will continue to focus on its core Laker and Waterloo beer brands in the highly competitive and difficult beer marketplace in Canada, it is putting more emphasis on growing the Sea...
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
As the popularity of wine, craft beer, high-end spirits and cider continues to increase, RTD/high-strength premixes are being passed by. The RTD/high-strength premix market attracts a younger demograp...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review