Product Launch - CANADA: Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Cider
Click through to view Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Cider
Brick Brewing Co's Seagram Cider
Category - Cider, 5.3% abv
Available - From early-Spring
Location - Canada, Ontario, through LCBO
Price - Not specified, available in 47.3cl cans
Seagram Cider is made from Ontario apples.
"When the Seagram distillery was operating in Waterloo back in the mid-1800s, alcoholic ciders were more popular than beer and remained so until Prohibition,” said Brick's president & CEO, George Croft.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research