Brick Brewing Co recruits Labatt veteran as sales director
Brick Brewing Co is based in Ontario
Brick Brewing Co has appointed Jim Manz as director of sales for its domestic market.
Manz joins the Canadian brewer from Restaurants Canada, where he has been since early-2013. Reporting in to president & CEO George Croft, Manz brings 19 years of beer sales experience to Brick Brewing. Prior to Restaurants Canada, he held a variety of sales roles with Labatt Breweries of Canada.
He has also spent time with Fosters Wine Estates.
"Jim brings unique strengths to Brick Brewing in terms of identifying new opportunities to maximise the value of rapidly-expanding Waterloo Craft Premium brands and our Seagram Cooler and Cider products" said Croft.
Details were not immediately available on who Manz is replacing in the role.
In nine-month figures, announced late last year, Brick Brewing posted a 202% leap in profits on an 8.4% slip in sales.
Canada's Brick Brewing Co has acquired the Canadian rights to the LandShark and Margaritaville brands for beer, cider and malt-based coolers. ...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends