CANADA: Brick Brewing CFO quits
Brick's CFO is stepping down
Brick Brewing has announced that its CFO has resigned and it is on the hunt for a replacement.
Jason Pratt, who has been with the craft brewer since October 2008, has given notice but will remain in his role for a “brief transitional period”, the Ontario-based company said late yesterday (29 January). "It was very difficult to make the decision to leave Brick Brewing, but one that was important for me and my family,” said Pratt.
George Croft, Brick's president & CEO, said: “While we are disappointed to see him (Pratt) leave us, we support his personal decision and wish him much continued success in his future endeavours."
Brick, which claims to be Ontario's largest Canadian-owned brewery, said that it has “initiated” a search for a new CFO.
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m