CANADA: Brick Brewing CFO quits
Brick's CFO is stepping down
Brick Brewing has announced that its CFO has resigned and it is on the hunt for a replacement.
Jason Pratt, who has been with the craft brewer since October 2008, has given notice but will remain in his role for a “brief transitional period”, the Ontario-based company said late yesterday (29 January). "It was very difficult to make the decision to leave Brick Brewing, but one that was important for me and my family,” said Pratt.
George Croft, Brick's president & CEO, said: “While we are disappointed to see him (Pratt) leave us, we support his personal decision and wish him much continued success in his future endeavours."
Brick, which claims to be Ontario's largest Canadian-owned brewery, said that it has “initiated” a search for a new CFO.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research