CANADA: Brick Brewing CFO quits
Brick's CFO is stepping down
Brick Brewing has announced that its CFO has resigned and it is on the hunt for a replacement.
Jason Pratt, who has been with the craft brewer since October 2008, has given notice but will remain in his role for a “brief transitional period”, the Ontario-based company said late yesterday (29 January). "It was very difficult to make the decision to leave Brick Brewing, but one that was important for me and my family,” said Pratt.
George Croft, Brick's president & CEO, said: “While we are disappointed to see him (Pratt) leave us, we support his personal decision and wish him much continued success in his future endeavours."
Brick, which claims to be Ontario's largest Canadian-owned brewery, said that it has “initiated” a search for a new CFO.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch