CANADA: Brick Brewing CFO quits
Brick's CFO is stepping down
Brick Brewing has announced that its CFO has resigned and it is on the hunt for a replacement.
Jason Pratt, who has been with the craft brewer since October 2008, has given notice but will remain in his role for a “brief transitional period”, the Ontario-based company said late yesterday (29 January). "It was very difficult to make the decision to leave Brick Brewing, but one that was important for me and my family,” said Pratt.
George Croft, Brick's president & CEO, said: “While we are disappointed to see him (Pratt) leave us, we support his personal decision and wish him much continued success in his future endeavours."
Brick, which claims to be Ontario's largest Canadian-owned brewery, said that it has “initiated” a search for a new CFO.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part II
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018