CANADA: Brick Brewing agrees deal to launch Seagram Coolers in Quebec
The Seagram Coolers range is due to launch in Quebec
Brick Brewing Company is launching its Seagram Coolers RTD brand in Quebec after signing a new “long-term” licensing deal.
The Ontario-headquartered group said yeterday (29 January) it has signed the agreement with Montreal-based Blue Spike Beverages. The deal includes both the production and distribution of Seagram Cooler products in Quebec, Canada's second largest market.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The companies said it was a “long-term” agreement but did not offer further details.
"Blue Spike is well positioned to take Seagram Coolers to a market leading position,” said Nicolas Gagnon-Oosterwaal, Blue Spike's president.
The Seagram Coolers range includes Wildberry Vodka, Orange Cream Swirl Vodka and Wildberry Malt Based.
The Future of the Spirits Market in Canada to 2017
The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in Canada, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, price s...read more
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
The Cider Market Insight Canada report contains detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the Canada cider market for 2013. Brand and packaging volume data is available whils...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research