CANADA: Brick Brewing agrees deal to launch Seagram Coolers in Quebec
The Seagram Coolers range is due to launch in Quebec
Brick Brewing Company is launching its Seagram Coolers RTD brand in Quebec after signing a new “long-term” licensing deal.
The Ontario-headquartered group said yeterday (29 January) it has signed the agreement with Montreal-based Blue Spike Beverages. The deal includes both the production and distribution of Seagram Cooler products in Quebec, Canada's second largest market.
Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The companies said it was a “long-term” agreement but did not offer further details.
"Blue Spike is well positioned to take Seagram Coolers to a market leading position,” said Nicolas Gagnon-Oosterwaal, Blue Spike's president.
The Seagram Coolers range includes Wildberry Vodka, Orange Cream Swirl Vodka and Wildberry Malt Based.
The Future of the Spirits Market in Canada to 2017
The report presents detailed data on the Spirits consumption trends in Canada, historic and forecast consumption volume and value at market and category level, brand share, alcoholic strength, price s...read more
Comprising of textual analysis and data tables, this in-depth and exclusive country report from Canadean provides a comprehensive view of the cider industry structure including analysis and profiles o...
The Cider Market Insight Canada report contains detailed brand, distribution and packaging data and analysis across the Canada cider market for 2013. Brand and packaging volume data is available whils...
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly