DENMARK: Brewery takes control of distributor
Impec Holding has an average annual turnover of €1.8m ($1.9m), and currently distributes Bryggerigruppen's non-alcoholic malt drink Vitamalt in Guadeloupe and French Guinea. The two companies have also signed a deal which will allow Impec to distribute Bryggerigruppen's products on the island of Martinique from early next year.
Impec's accounts will not be included in Bryggerigruppen's financial statement until the fourth quarter of 2004.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018