UK: Brewers question funding of alcohol harm reduction
UK brewers, while welcoming the recent Alcohol Harm Reduction Strategy (AHRMS), have questioned the effectiveness of the proposal to set up a separate fund to tackle alcohol related harm and have called for the Government to establish clearly defined targets against which success can be measured.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014