DENMARK: Brewers in Nordic alliance discussions
The possibility of a Nordic brewing alliance was revealed today when Danish brewer Bryggerigruppen admitted it was in talks with Norway's Borg Bryggerier Holding and Sweden's Spendrup Invest to acquire Norway's Hansa Borg Bryggerier ASA through a joint venture. Borg Bryggerier Holding already holds 35% of Hansa Borg and has an option to buy another 59% currently held by institutional investors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit