DENMARK: Brewers in Nordic alliance discussions
The possibility of a Nordic brewing alliance was revealed today when Danish brewer Bryggerigruppen admitted it was in talks with Norway's Borg Bryggerier Holding and Sweden's Spendrup Invest to acquire Norway's Hansa Borg Bryggerier ASA through a joint venture. Borg Bryggerier Holding already holds 35% of Hansa Borg and has an option to buy another 59% currently held by institutional investors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup