POLAND: Brewer plans share issue
The plan still needs to be approved by Brok Strzelec's shareholders at the general meeting in October. However, the company's supervisory board has already agreed to the plan.
The money raised by the issue will be used to repay debts.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites