ARGENTINA: Brewer New Patagonia branches out to US
New Patagonia Brewery has secured distribution for its Antares premium beer in the US.
The Argentinean brewer confirmed earlier this week that Aladdin Beverage will be the exclusive importer to the US for the beer brand.
"We know that Americans are becoming more and more choosy and sophisticated about premium beers," said Juan Manuel Balmaceda, director of New Patagonia. "Antares is among the best in the entire world, and it will be the only beer from Patagonia in Aladdin's list of world-class beers."
The beer portfolio includes Kolsch Beer, Scotch Ale Beer, Porter Beer, Imperial Stout beer, and Barley Wine Beer. Antares will be available in the US in 330ml and 600ml amber glass bottles as well as in 330ml six-packs.
Antares is already available in Canada, Germany, Australia, South Africa and Brazil. A presence in Japan is due to be announced soon.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends