ARGENTINA: Brewer New Patagonia branches out to US
New Patagonia Brewery has secured distribution for its Antares premium beer in the US.
The Argentinean brewer confirmed earlier this week that Aladdin Beverage will be the exclusive importer to the US for the beer brand.
"We know that Americans are becoming more and more choosy and sophisticated about premium beers," said Juan Manuel Balmaceda, director of New Patagonia. "Antares is among the best in the entire world, and it will be the only beer from Patagonia in Aladdin's list of world-class beers."
The beer portfolio includes Kolsch Beer, Scotch Ale Beer, Porter Beer, Imperial Stout beer, and Barley Wine Beer. Antares will be available in the US in 330ml and 600ml amber glass bottles as well as in 330ml six-packs.
Antares is already available in Canada, Germany, Australia, South Africa and Brazil. A presence in Japan is due to be announced soon.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages