ARGENTINA: Brewer New Patagonia branches out to US
New Patagonia Brewery has secured distribution for its Antares premium beer in the US.
The Argentinean brewer confirmed earlier this week that Aladdin Beverage will be the exclusive importer to the US for the beer brand.
"We know that Americans are becoming more and more choosy and sophisticated about premium beers," said Juan Manuel Balmaceda, director of New Patagonia. "Antares is among the best in the entire world, and it will be the only beer from Patagonia in Aladdin's list of world-class beers."
The beer portfolio includes Kolsch Beer, Scotch Ale Beer, Porter Beer, Imperial Stout beer, and Barley Wine Beer. Antares will be available in the US in 330ml and 600ml amber glass bottles as well as in 330ml six-packs.
Antares is already available in Canada, Germany, Australia, South Africa and Brazil. A presence in Japan is due to be announced soon.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- How has craft beer put the squeeze on world beers?
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Heineken signs JV deal in Philippines
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends