NEW ZEALAND: Brewer launches fruit-flavoured beer
New Zealand beer producer, DB Breweries, is to launch a range of fruit-flavoured beers on the New Zealand market under the brand name, Hopper. The beers, which will come in peach, citrus and berry flavours with an alcohol level of 5% abv, is being marketed as an entry product for the beer market and will be available from July 4, retailing at NZ$7.99 for a four-pack.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014