Product Launch - UK: BrewDog's Sink the Bismarck!
The latest concoction from the world of BrewDog
Sink the Bismarck! from BrewDog, thought to be the world's strongest beer.
Category - Beer, craft beer, 42% abv
Available - Now
Location - From BrewDog website only.
Price - GBP40 (US$62.7) per 330ml bottle
"A beer like Sink the Bismarck! should be enjoyed in spirit sized measures," said BrewDog co-founder James Watt.
The beer is an off-shoot of the group's 32% abv beer, Tactical Nuclear Penguin - which was frozen in vats four times to raise alcohol content and intensify flavours.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"