UK: BrewDog appoints finance director
BrewDog, the independent Scottish brewer, has appointed a finance director.
BrewDog, which makes Punk IPA beer, has appointed Ian Hope as its first finance director.
Hope has more than 12 years of experience in financial sectors, including three years as financial controller for Liquide Ltd, which held the sales contract for energy drink Red Bull in Scotland.
At Liquide, he worked alongside BrewDog's UK trade and marketing manager, Richard McLelland.
"I'm excited to be joining the company at such a pivotal time with the Equity for Punks share campaign and the new eco-brewery - 2010's going to be a huge year for BrewDog," said Hope.
BrewDog has repeatedly courted controversy with its beers, most recently its Tokyo* 18% abv lager.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- The Beer Engine that is Africa
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review