UK: Breezer returns to TV advertising
Bacardi Breezer is to return to UK TV screens with its ad, 'Boss', now restyled to feature Bacardi Breezer Diet Lemon.
On-air nationwide until the end of August, the 'Boss' execution is part of the 'There's Latin Spirit in Everyone' campaign. 'Boss' now closes with a new end frame and additional tag line, 'Bacardi Breezer now available in Diet Lemon'.
Targeting 18 - 25 year old men and women, the ad forms part of a £15m total Bacardi marque support package in 2004.
Roger Harrison, marketing controller for Bacardi Breezer said: "The 'Boss' ad was an extremely popular creative with Bacardi Breezer's target audience, it's colourful and fun, highlighting the sociability and Latin party spirit associated with Bacardi Breezer. Diet Lemon is performing exceptionally well and this is the first TV advertising will also raise consumer awareness further, driving sales."
Maxxium Worldwide could come under pressure if Pernod and Fortune's Allied Domecq bid is successful, according to press reports today (14 April)....
It's been a quiet day on the Pernod/Allied Domecq front....
Conflicting reports circulated this weekend over whether Bacardi International is looking to form a counter-bid for Allied Domecq....
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
Anheuser-Busch has revealed plans to launch a new variant in its Bacardi Silver range....
Diageo is to launch a new global advertising campaign for Smirnoff Ice. The first ad in the global campaign, 'Garden', launches in Great Britain on April 11th on terrestrial and satellite TV. ...
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets