Product Launch - US: Breathable Foods' AeroShot Energy Boost
Click through to view Breathable Foods' AeroShot Energy Boost
Breathable Foods' AeroShot Energy Boost
Category - Soft drinks, energy
Available - From January
Location - US, off-trade and online
Price - US$2.99 per shot
Distribution - Breathable Foods
AeroShot Pure Energy contains a mix of caffeine and B vitamins. It is targeted at consumers with active lifestyles.
The shot is breathed in as a powder, which then dissolves on the tongue into a liquid.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team