CROATIA: Brazilian company bids for PPK Kutjevo
The Croatian Privatisation Fund (HFP) has said Constructora Atlante has offered €7.5m (US$8.6m) for a 76.02% stake in PPK Kutjevo. The company has also pledged a further investment of €20m (US$23m) for modernisation.
Among PPK Kutjevo's operations is one of Croatia's largest and most established wine producers. It produced some 34,188 hectolitres of wine in 2002, around a third of which was exported. HFP is expected to announce its decision about the bid in early-October.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research