US: Bravo! considers sale in strategic review
Bravo! Brands announced today that the board of directors has retained Gordian Group, LLC, a New York City-based investment bank, to provide financial advisory services that may include the sale of the business.
The beverage company said that Gordian Group had been assigned with assisting the company with "the formulation, evaluation and implementation of various options for a restructuring, reorganization, sale, or other strategic alternatives for the company."
Bravo! Brands evelops, brands, markets, distributes and sells flavoured milk products throughout the US.
Bravo! Brands Inc. has had a class action lawsuit filed against it on for allegedly concealing information from investors before filing for bankruptcy....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research