US: Bravo! considers sale in strategic review
Bravo! Brands announced today that the board of directors has retained Gordian Group, LLC, a New York City-based investment bank, to provide financial advisory services that may include the sale of the business.
The beverage company said that Gordian Group had been assigned with assisting the company with "the formulation, evaluation and implementation of various options for a restructuring, reorganization, sale, or other strategic alternatives for the company."
Bravo! Brands evelops, brands, markets, distributes and sells flavoured milk products throughout the US.
Bravo! Brands Inc. has had a class action lawsuit filed against it on for allegedly concealing information from investors before filing for bankruptcy....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research